• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A little help guys ?

Reaction score
Aoa.
Hey everyone , i hope your all doing good , even if things are not working out dont worry they will soon :) Anyway right now i need some help.Would appreciate bundles if u guys pull me out of this problem. Iam going to appear for this may june session o level exams. I dont know how to prepare for my exams , i mean how should i revise ? what kind of plan to follow and so on.....
Another thing could you guys share your stories how guys worked hard and so on . I mean stories that inspire , you can also include how u didn't work hard and the consequences you had to face because of that. I am in a need of some motivation.
Thank you all .
P.S. be nyce to me and everyone else please i know you guys are , but sometimes we forget our niceties and thats not good
P.P.S. Smile . :)

Reaction score
It only depends on you and your ability. I do not know what your ability and your maximum approach to a topic and how much you can do. You need to judge yourself and make a proper and timetable for CIE that you can follow without a doubt. You can take help of academies too and your experienced o level teachers.

Reaction score
It only depends on you and your ability. I do not know what your ability and your maximum approach to a topic and how much you can do. You need to judge yourself and make a proper and timetable for CIE that you can follow without a doubt. You can take help of academies too and your experienced o level teachers.
ahan thnx but here's the thing i dont really find academies useful though i can approach my school teachers , and as for my learnong , i dont require a lot of time , i cant sit still for long either i learn better in short intensive bursts.