• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-levels

Reaction score
Did anyone take further maths as an elective in A-levels?
If you did can kindly elaborate on how difficult the subject can be? and can you maintain a balance if you do opt it?

Reaction score
There's a further Maths thread on XPC....ppl ovr there will be able to guide u :D
In my opinion dnt choose it until ur extraordinary in maths nd Hav enough tym to cope wth it...evn I want to take further Maths but I hv dropped the idea fr now cux I want to assess my skills in othr subjects....As far as I hv heard its a preety hard sub...evn getting a B is damn hard

Reaction score
Did anyone take further maths as an elective in A-levels?
If you did can kindly elaborate on how difficult the subject can be? and can you maintain a balance if you do opt it?
Did u got the answer to your question, if yes do let me know also. Because i have chosen it till now it's going fine i want to know whether in the upcoming days the pattern would go same or an increase in difficulty.Thank you