• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Levels

Reaction score
Hello! This topic suited in the forum of 'International A And AS Level', so this has been moved over there. Please make the topics in their correct forums. Also, a link to this topic has been left in the 'O level' forum, so that other students who have done O levels may also find it useful.

-Zishi

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
And also any suggestions for me,I finished my IGCSE and I wanna know that can I go for A levels if I want to go for a medical university in Pakistan!Please give ur opinions as people are saying that u should do FSc if u want to go to medical in future!!Please Help!!

Reaction score
There are so many schools to opt for.. Go where u find the best teachers.. Lyceum, BSS... Go on a survey, and find out the school which best suits you.. Because it isnt nly about teachers. Its also about fee structure of the school and how well u adjust there.. ! A survey does the trick :p !

Reaction score
@mathangel
u can get admission in medical after A levels

i am with the same case!
u just need to get really good grades in A levels and good result for MCAT

Reaction score
KGS and St patts are the leading school of a lvls but it depends on the no. of A's you secure b/c both of these schools have very high requirements for admissions. On the other hand, Nixor is a good college too. BSS PECHS and Gulshan can be considered as well. Check out abt Lyceum as well

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
princesszahra said:
@mathangel

i am with the same case!
oh so do tell me did u face any problems for getting admission or not!

Reaction score
Math_angel you should not "Hijack" someone else's thread and should have made your own ;)

I'd suggest to go for FSC if you plan on pursuing a Medical field in Pakistan!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Oops!!I am sorry , i didnt know that we shudnt do this,will be careful next time!

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
princesszahra said:
@mathangel

i am with the same case!
oh so do tell me did u face any problems for getting admission or not!

I can only tell u after my MCAT exam.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
@princesszahra: ok and good luck, InshAllah u wil get ur admission Aameen

Reaction score
asadbunty said:
Lyceum has closed its admission...KGS is very expensive and very difficult to get admission....I study in beaconhouse and i dnt like its ALEVEL...st pats is in my mind but it is also considered gud for only science...(i am in commerce).....what about nixon avecenia falconhouse???????

Well i am in BSS too and i love it.. !! BSS has so many branches. pick the one that best suits u ..!! It is not that expensive, it offers full scholarship so imo it is the best :)

Reaction score
I am aiming for KE,FJ and allama iqbal. I will work hard as much as I can rest depends on my luck too! :D