• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A levels . SOOO DEPRESSED!!!!! please help

What do it do?

• Total voters
Reaction score
my As:
chem: D ( hoped for an A)
phy: D
bio:C
eng: U ( my fault not putting in enough effort)
Ict : E
Maths: A*

My question is can i get A* in all of them if i work hard enough for my A2? nothing is impossible. But what are your views. Or am i just a lose r who shouldn't even join college.

Reaction score
The question is, did you work hard for this? If you did, and still ended up with that result, then idk.
But if you didn't work, and got that, then you can definitely get better grades if you actually work.

Reaction score
my As:
chem: D ( hoped for an A)
phy: D
bio:C
eng: U ( my fault not putting in enough effort)
Ict : E
Maths: A*

My question is can i get A* in all of them if i work hard enough for my A2? nothing is impossible. But what are your views. Or am i just a lose r who shouldn't even join college.
If u really want A* in all of them u should repeat some subjects and leave the ones u are a less interested in as 7 subjects in alevels is way too much and the burden would be immense in A2 as the subject content gets more harder
I won't like to depress u further but with a grade like D in phy and chem it is nearly impossible to get an A* if u only give A2 so if u really wanna have an A* u need to give the complete alevels

Reaction score
My advice would be give composites of phy bio and chem and you would surely end up with A*'s if you work hard nothing is impossible, its very common these days for many people to get busted in AS/A Levels because they do same thing they did in GCSE because examiner is wayy different in AS. I have seen people retaking and scoring A's in AS after getting U's just because they weren't serious about A Levels. If you can score A* in maths then no doubts In Sha Allah you'll score A* in other subjects too. My advice is too drop Ict and Eng and focus on phy chem bio and give A Levels in MJ'15. Best of Luck.

Reaction score
Of course will Allah's grace anything is possible. Allau Akbar!Allau Akbar!Allau Akbar!Allau Akbar!Allau Akbar!