• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-Levels May/June 2015 Prep (Science)

Reaction score
So we basically going to share ideas for maths, physics, chemistry, and biology. Our Aims are to make NOTHING less than A*'s!

Reaction score
I aint a bio student, no tips sorry, but for others :¬
Chemistry, just go through book, clear all concepts of organic, inorganic, physical chemistry, solve the chapter wise questions in papers, dont go on extra resource if you find the chemistry hard, coz you'll get confused, and if you are master in chemistry, go to other boards questions like IB and any other, as question helps to test our knowledge, if you find that something is missing, open ur book and clear that concept again.

Physics, I gave 2 months for physics, I have very less time for it, but though I'll get B grade or A. So physics is not hard if you go through the concepts very thoroughly. The key for physics is, create your own diagram notes, that will be very easy for formulas and concepts to get cleared, you can also use this for chemistry as well. Dont take physics lightly, they twist a lot. But as I said, clear all of your concepts, go through online materials, and cover all the major part, try to derive formulas and learn the estimates.

Math, it requires a daily practice of 30 - 45 minutes, not more than that per day. Here also the key to success is to clear all the major concepts, and take a piece of a paper and write down all the formula you need to use in exams, trust me I used examsolution site, which helped me alot for exams. GO FOR IT HERE --- > EXAMSOLUTIONS.

To conclude the main thing is to clear concept, solve papers, solve a lot.. make ur mind a puzzle, and solve it :) It is fun studying :)