• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A LEVELS IN RWP!!

Reaction score
@ iceman, it feels you faced many problems in doing your o levels in roots, but still if the teachers are incompetent then how do most of the toppers hail from roots?

Reaction score
pdropper said:
@ iceman, it feels you faced many problems in doing your o levels in roots, but still if the teachers are incompetent then how do most of the toppers hail from roots?

i am still in search for the answer to this million dollar question........ :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Reaction score
haha thanks pdropper :D
but i heard roots concentrates to a great extent on A-level students.......... :)

Reaction score
@ iceman, so what are your plans for a levels? which school are u planning to go? 8) 8)

Reaction score
hey can u guyx tell me wen do admissions start n cloze in oots n wen do classes begin?for a levels first yr?

Reaction score
hey can u guyx tell me wen do admissions start n cloze in oots n wen do classes begin?for a levels first yr?

Reaction score
grkbb101 said:

u can go to head office for the admission thing......nd i think A-level will start from the first week of september........ :) :)

Reaction score
pdropper said:
you can also try the roots website

roots website it the worst.....the only thing in it is the list of achievements by the students :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: