• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A levels career suggestions...

Reaction score
Hey i will complete my olevels this may/june.After that ill be doing A-levels.I would appreciate if you could suggest me career options. im looking for business/IT careers but software engineering is not an option and plus good $$ too thanks...

Reaction score
I suggest don't give priority to money but pursue a field in which you are interested in .

Reaction score
I want to take engineering in future and I plan to do A-levels (CIE)
I am worried about the subjects I should take next year
I plan to take maths & physics but My third subject is a problem
I am stuck between AICT and Chemistry
In my school The Chemistry was of zero level and therefore I am not sure about it Also I am really good at computers but I love both but i want only 3 subjects
Please tell whether I should go for AICT or Chemistry
I love both and have scored quite well but I know my chemistry is not up to the mark
ALSO pls tell why u think so
Also I want to know more about CIE maths and Exdecel maths in a level in detail
Thanks

-shoaib672002

Reaction score
I want to take engineering in future and I plan to do A-levels (CIE)
I am worried about the subjects I should take next year
I plan to take maths & physics but My third subject is a problem
I am stuck between AICT and Chemistry
In my school The Chemistry was of zero level and therefore I am not sure about it Also I am really good at computers but I love both but i want only 3 subjects
Please tell whether I should go for AICT or Chemistry
I love both and have scored quite well but I know my chemistry is not up to the mark
ALSO pls tell why u think so
Also I want to know more about CIE maths and Exdecel maths in a level in detail
Thanks

-shoaib672002
depends whether you want to stay in Pak or abroad

Reaction score
if its confirm tat you can and will then taking AICT will lesson the burden upon you in A levels. but see to the university you want to attend that whether they demand chemistry for ur selected/desired major
and what about math answer that too!

Reaction score
and what about math answer that too!
dude you want to do engineering right. No matter what field you choose the university want phy and math :p without these basics you wont even pass the first semister cause uinlike the commerce field they donot start from the beginning they understand you have previous knowledge of these subjects/ physics is another level in A2 you wll know soon enough . add chemistry if you want or AICT for abraod. THough i would say that chem is atleast 3 times more credites then AICT. which is in the list of 20 exceptionally easy subjects of A level along with thinking skills BS commerce woodwork and arts