• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A levels at Lyceum........

Boo

Reaction score
When are the admissions Closing? ^
i MIGHT apply for it... :) x

Reaction score
I m taking the following:
Physics, Chemistry, Maths, G.P and Economics.
I have no idea about the date but they send me couple of e-mails to conform my presence there.

Reaction score
I m taking the following:
Physics, Chemistry, Maths, G.P and Economics.
I have no idea about the date but they send me couple of e-mails to conform my presence there.
me taking maths, further maths, economics and G.p
Do they offer any scholarship?

Reaction score
this is the only disadvantage there.................
City school PAF chapter giving 100% scholarship on 8 A's or above........
I know, I m from the City School. If I get 8 A's or more. But also note that the faculty of the City School is worst. You have to take the tutions and therefore the fee would be compensated there.

Reaction score
I know, I m from the City School. If I get 8 A's or more. But also note that the faculty of the City School is worst. You have to take the tutions and therefore the fee would be compensated there.
being a student of city school u ur self accept that the faculty is worst so i should not apply for it? Right...................

Reaction score
Then will meet u in Lyceum....................;):D
me need to score A in maths and Add maths to be there.......... INSHALLAH i will score A* in both of them,.............:):D