• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A levels, 1 yr, 3 subjects.

Reaction score
Okay... so I don't know why I always think of this.

I am wondering if I choose Physics, Maths and Geography with no other subject then is it possible to do full A levels in ONE year?

EDIT: WIll you recommend me any other subject in place for Geography? should be easy to cover.

Thanks.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
You can easily do full A-levels in one year but your subject combination is a disaster!!
Please tell me what you are aiming for so that I can suggest something worthy.

Reaction score
LOL. It IS a disaster. I'd like to do Chemistry but I think it would be impossible to do it privately with all those practicals (same problem with Physics). So please tell how do people do these practicals privately?

Secondly, I want to be a Pilot and for that Physics, Maths and Geography are fine or ANY other subject would do... Just need Physics and Maths for that. So please suggest any for the third one.

P.S. Also, can I get pre enginerring equivalence with subject combination like Physics, Maths, Computing/Physics, Maths, Geograpgy/Physics, Maths, Psychology/etc? or Chemistry is compulsory?

Reaction score
Some academies also give classes for the practicals of sciences. So thats not a big problem.
If u want to bcme a pilot then anything will work along with physics and maths but u better keep chemistry too as ur other options will remain open.

Reaction score
for engineering(Aero Dynamics,Aerospace)etc following combination of subject is compulsory
Maths
Physics
Chemistry.
If you live in Islamabad I can tell you the academy which complete
all the practicals within even a month before exams
or you may wish earlier what is feasible.

Reaction score
NICE ! I don't actually live in Islamabad but I can come there if I must... Please tell me the name of those academies.

Reaction score
hey anzaar yar i also wanna knw the name of academy.is it ASAS f8 cos i heard ther's a tchr ova there