• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Tutions Available - Session II

Reaction score
AoA,

Iam offering online tutions for AS/A level Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

I am an A level passed student, currently enrolled in NUST School Of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences.

I received an A* grade in A level and O level Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry myself. I have a CGPA of 3.60 until now in my university.

I have been teaching since three years now, and Alhamdullilah, students have always been positive with the results...

The teaching criteria will be simple:
1. Communication will be online, so need to worry about the location problem!
2. I will teach a topic and practise questions from it, before moving to the next one.
3. I will conduct tests on a scheduled basis.
4. Some people may feel reluctant about studying via internet, for them, trust me its just like teaching in person, even better!

My previous teaching session's thread:
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/a-level-mathematics-tutions-available.19083/

P.S: You may post in this thread or pm me, or mail me at :
[email protected]

Regards,
smzimran

Reaction score
sir i want to get ur lectures and classes for A2. can you please tell me the schedule? i have just completed my AS and need help in the vacations. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
sir i want to get ur lectures and classes for A2. can you please tell me the schedule? i have just completed my AS and need help in the vacations. Thanks in advance!

Aoa,

Which subject ?
Kindly pm me...

Reaction score
AoA,

Iam offering online tutions for AS/A level Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

I am an A level passed student, currently enrolled in NUST School Of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences.

I received an A* grade in A level and O level Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry myself. I have a CGPA of 3.74 until now in my university.

I have been teaching since three years now, and Alhamdullilah, students have always been positive with the results...

The teaching criteria will be simple:
1. Communication will be online, so need to worry about the location problem!
2. I will teach a topic and practise questions from it, before moving to the next one.
3. I will conduct tests on a scheduled basis.
4. Some people may feel reluctant about studying via internet, for them, trust me its just like teaching in person, even better!

My previous teaching session's thread:
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/a-level-mathematics-tutions-available.19083/

P.S: You may post in this thread or pm me, or mail me at :
[email protected]

Regards,
smzimran

Salam sir i need sum guidance frm yu regarding A Levels and uni admissions, i hope you'd help me with it​

Reaction score
I am interested for A's Chemistry , what are your charges for this year ? i want to appear for papers this November, is this possible?

Reaction score
I want to study chemistry and maths for A2 level. What time will you be teaching and how much time span will be needed to cover both subjects?

Reaction score
sir please reply me soon. I have less time. check ur inbox please. thank you

Reaction score
I want to study chemistry and maths for A2 level. What time will you be teaching and how much time span will be needed to cover both subjects?
I will let you know of any details, kindly pm me for that.
Time needed is appoximately 3-4 months.