• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-level suggestions

Reaction score
You have almost an identical case as I had after O Levels, although I did give add maths.
If you want an honest advice, take physics, chemistry and maths. This combination the best because you have a lot of fields to go into, I know you want to go to E.E. but sometimes you just don't get admission in a field and having chemistry in your subjects will just provide you with a huge range of fields. If you hate chemistry then you can take ICT instead, chemistry is quite hard specially A2.
Don't give Further Maths, trust me its too hard and not worth it. In most universities, you probably won't get any special credit for studying it.

Reaction score
i'm taking cie as level for the 1st time in maths,phy & history (as i wanna apply for architecture from uni of cambridge ) this oct-nov session and would take take this further to a level in may-jun session.i'd like to knw if this is possible to prepare so well to get at least 3a*s or 2a*a if i start it from nw.i've already completed my 12 from cbse board...i loved maths n i can do well in dat to some extent.....bt i hated phy.....bt nw trying to understant d concepts.....n history interests me....
is there any easier combination of subjects 4 getting architecture in uni. like cam........plzzzzhelp me out!!!!!!

Reaction score
Is GP or english language compulsory for uni. entrance even if u r taking IELTS or TOFEL........??????????????????