• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level subject combination.

Reaction score
Physics, Mathematics and Biology. Where would this lead to? Do I REALLY have to take Chemistry as well to open MANY fields?

You see, I really suck at chemistry. I had D in O levels. Should I consider it in A levels? I know a really good teacher who would, I'm sure, will take me to C grade atleast of A levels... but is it worth the effort?

P.S. I'm an average student who never really got an A in O levels.

Thanks.

Reaction score
it depends on ur future plans. are u looking forward to become a doctor in pak? then this combination is ok.
but if u havnt decide about ur future career yet, then do take chemistry as well.
just leave ur O levels behind... an avg student always has the potential of getting good grades, provided good teachers and hard work from student!
good luck :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I would 100% agree with Jazib.
If you are damn sure about medical, leave chemistry otherwise don't risk your career.

Reaction score
Nah... I won't become a doctor... chances are quite less. Physics, Maths and Chemistry for me then. Thanks!

Reaction score
following subject combinations are feasible
Physics Chemistry Biology For Medical
Physics Chemistry Maths For Engineering
Physics Maths Computing for Engineering (Aeronautics etc)
Physics, Maths, Further maths for Engineering(Aerodynamics, Aeronautics etc)
If someone doesn't know much more about his/her future then
Physics Chemistry Biology and Maths are fine. But there would be much burden then.
All four subjects require continuous study because more
than dozen papers will have to give in the same session(or as desired).