• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Sociology

Reaction score
Alrighty people hark me!!

I have A level sociology exam this november and however much bat -crap crazy it may sound
but recently decided out of blue to appear for this exam..my original schedule was to be in May/june
Anyhoo I desperately need 101 study guide and Info on this..be it notes, magic tricks lol
so which is The best coursebook for this?
and could y'all also tell me why is it 3 hour long?
and the difference between As sociology as opposed to A level sociology

So any gentleman or m'lady who has appeared or will appear for this..

Help help!! Im going down like Titanic
just help me okay?!

Reaction score
errm..! HAI..! i decided to take sociology for A-Levels too.. i have to literally start learning from scratch and imma be appearing for it during the may/june session (AS only at the moment.) may i bug into your combined studying idea ? :D

Reaction score
Hi.Thankx for your interest and reply but i changed my mind about this paper and wont be appearing for this.
but i wish you luck for yours!

might i bother your regarding some off topic?
Do you know anybody who might be interested in purchasing Xbox 360 white jasper american version.Only
7 months used?
Its hacked and can play all games.My brother is selling it since he's going abroad for further education

just let me know.

take care

Reaction score
oh coolio.. what are your subjects at the moment? thanks though :D

haha, just during this ramadan, my bro purchased it.. i am not sure if i can be of much help but ill try asking around :D