• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-Level Revision Notes

Reaction score
I am pretty much impressed with the hard work xtremempapers' staff and contributors did to complete/prepare such useful notes. Outstanding job; helping me revise chemistry. Anyway, the white and red text on a black background makes it hard to read.. and makes me feel uncomfortable.. i'm pretty much sure i'm not the only one facing such a problem, so is there anything Xtremepapers admins/staff can do to tackle such a dilemma . (I used to copy-paste the content in to a new Microsoft Word Document which may alter its structure and images pattern, making it useless)

Reaction score
I am pretty much impressed with the hard work xtremempapers' staff and contributors did to complete/prepare such useful notes. Outstanding job; helping me revise chemistry. Anyway, the white and red text on a black background makes it hard to read.. and makes me feel uncomfortable.. i'm pretty much sure i'm not the only one facing such a problem, so is there anything Xtremepapers admins/staff can do to tackle such a dilemma . (I used to copy-paste the content in to a new Microsoft Word Document which may alter its structure and images pattern, making it useless)
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/some-different-notes-website-are-available.10423/ check here notes in pdf file :)

Reaction score

Msh kont troo7 le dagi a7san? ;)
3ayesh el door hena enta =))