• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Results day

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

Today is A Level Results day and I just wanted to know if you all got the grades you expected, what they were, your expections for the future and where you go from here.

So post away.

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

Today is A Level Results day and I just wanted to know if you all got the grades you expected, what they were, your expections for the future and where you go from here.

So post away.
what did u get and were they as u expected

Reaction score
what did u get and were they as u expected
My grades were Mathematics - B, Business Studies - A* and Biology - A.
All were A2. I was expecting a higher grade in Maths, but, well, what can you do.
What about you?

Reaction score
My grades were Mathematics - B, Business Studies - A* and Biology - A.
All were A2. I was expecting a higher grade in Maths, but, well, what can you do.
What about you?
i gave As and got an a in ict , b in chem , c in maths and a d in phy
didnot expect a d in phy at all maths i didnot perform tht well so thats ok but phy i dont know how

Reaction score
didnot expect a d in phy at all maths i didnot perform tht well so thats ok but phy i dont know how
It looks like Physics has been hard on everyone. My classmates who took Physics also did not get very good grades. A lot of Es...

Are you going to repeat any exam?

Reaction score

I got aC in maths and a D in Physics too even though I had A for AS, I thought I did well. :/