• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-LEVEL PHYSICS NOTES OF DIRECT SENSING, REMOTE SENSING, COMMUNICATION, QUANTUM PHYSICS AND PAPER 5.

Reaction score
ASSALAMOALAIKUM

MY NAME IS MUIZZ AHMED KHAN.

ALHAMDULILLAH I GOT STRAIGHT A STARS IN PRE-MEDICAL SUBJECTS OF A-LEVEL COMPOSITE, PASSING YEAR 2016 IN MAY/JUNE, FROM BEACONHOUSE SCHOOL SYSTEM.
I MADE SOME NOTES THAT REALLY HELPED ME IN REVISION.
SO I THOUGHT WHY NOT HELP MY JUNIORS.
THESE ARE MY PHYSICS NOTES OF DIRECT SENSING, REMOTE SENSING, COMMUNICATION, QUANTUM PHYSICS AND PAPER 5.
I AM A HUMAN BEING SO THESE MAY CONTAIN MISTAKES.
I PRAY FOR YOU ALL ....DO PRAY FOR ME ALSO...

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD
SIZE: 63.5 Mb

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jp4dq8pnts3si4k/AACzt4-5ces8Bo4DXsL7UFh-a?dl=0

FAREWELL.

WASSALAM

Last edited:
Reaction score
Al salam alaikom
Thank you so much for your notes

I would like to ask you what does the formula of Determination of young modulus mean. Can you explain what d stands for and is that a pie at the bottom. I have tried the equation with d as diameter and the sign as pie but it is not giving me the correct answer. Thank you

Reaction score
Al salam alaikom
Thank you so much for your notes

I would like to ask you what does the formula of Determination of young modulus mean. Can you explain what d stands for and is that a pie at the bottom. I have tried the equation with d as diameter and the sign as pie but it is not giving me the correct answer. Thank you

IN THE FORMULA, d is the diameter and at the bottom is the sign of pie .
This formula is for experimental determination of young's modulus.
simple formula is E= force/area x length/extension