• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-level Notes

Reaction score
Salam frndz! I m new to this forum, just started with my A-levels. I was in search of some good A level notes. I would be quite thankful if any1 cud attach files or post links for notes of As physics, As chemistry n As maths :)

Reaction score

yea notes proved quite helpful during my o levels, so i wanted to study from them from the beginning now, side by side :p

Reaction score
yea notes proved quite helpful during my o levels, so i wanted to study from them from the beginning now, side by side :p

Here at Wahaj's, notes are provided after every chapter but I seldom go through them. :p
I still think that the coursebook is the best option, irrelevant of the 'level'.

Reaction score
Here at Wahaj's, notes are provided after every chapter but I seldom go through them. :p
I still think that the coursebook is the best option, irrelevant of the 'level'.
N here at BSS, teachers saying that there is no need to buy any book, hopefully their teaching wud b enough they say :p Haven't received any notes frm dem yet, but they were saying v vil b provided with notes after every chapter

Reaction score
N here at BSS, teachers saying that there is no need to buy any book, hopefully their teaching wud b enough they say :p Haven't received any notes frm dem yet, but they were saying v vil b provided with notes after every chapter

The teachers here (except Computing) say the same; they say that no book is 'complete' and hence, you don't need to waste money on them.

Reaction score
The teachers here (except Computing) say the same; they say that no book is 'complete' and hence, you don't need to waste money on them.

plus they say the more reference books, the more u get confused ... so to keep it easy, dont buy any buks simply :p

Reaction score
Try my signature if it helps you.
anyways welcome to Alevels.

Reaction score
guys is it possible if someone can help me out with good notes related to forces FOR AS ?