• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level mathematics Grade Threshold.

Reaction score
Hey guys I was checking the GT of Mathematics for June 2012 but I found that there were no GT printed for the this combination: 12,23,42,52
that is P1 P3 M1 and M2.....I sat for these papers this year and I resat P1 and M1 but my exam this year was better than the last and the GTs are exactly as I predicted but I got only a low A.....I thought it would either be a high A or an A* at 90. I don't know what to do now :(
Without the GT how can I really know what GT they have used to determine my grade?

Reaction score
Hey guys I was checking the GT of Mathematics for June 2012 but I found that there were no GT printed for the this combination: 12,23,42,52
that is P1 P3 M1 and M2.....I sat for these papers this year and I resat P1 and M1 but my exam this year was better than the last and the GTs are exactly as I predicted but I got only a low A.....I thought it would either be a high A or an A* at 90. I don't know what to do now :(
Without the GT how can I really know what GT they have used to determine my grade?
? The GT already exists and a quick search in Google gave me this.

Reaction score
I know it does, but not for the combination I have mentioned.