• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Institutes Admission and Scholarships

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm appearing for my O levels papers this summer and am really nervous about the near future. Can someone please notify me about the admission and scholarship requirements of well known A level institutes in Karachi. Like Liceum, Nixor, Southshore, City and Beaconhouse. It would be very helpful :)

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm appearing for my O levels papers this summer and am really nervous about the near future. Can someone please notify me about the admission and scholarship requirements of well known A level institutes in Karachi. Like Liceum, Nixor, Southshore, City and Beaconhouse. It would be very helpful :)
Lyceum does not offer scholarships and Southshore does not have a fixed criteria for scholarships (I'm not even sure if they offer scholarships).

Nixor offers 100% scholarship at 7 A*s (excluding Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu), for more info, you should check:
www.nixorcollege.org/#!financial-awards/c19w8

All branches of City (including PAF Chapter) and all branches of BSS have the following criteria:
5 As - 25% tuition fee exemption.
6 As - 50% tuition fee exemption.
7 As - 75% tuition fee exemption.
8 As - 100% tuition fee exemption.