• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level ICT- Who's appearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
im doing it on 25th really nervous ,did u get to know ur date of exam?
Are u talking abt the As or A2 practicals. I haven't got the date yet . My centre told me they will most probably get to know by Monday and then they will tell

Reaction score
Got mine on 28th. Anyone appearing before 28th let me know, anyone appearing after 28th can also let me know :p

Reaction score
Hi, Goodluck to all of you for your practicals first of all.:)
But if anyone of you gets any info on p2 and p4, please let me know too.
I have my p2 on 29th and p4 on 31st.
my email: [email protected]
Thanks alot in advance :)

Reaction score
So I have a really bad teacher for AICT now and I want to know how's everyone else preparation going? Maybe we can help each other out?
Actually that's the same case with me...when's your exam by the way? If its before mine could you help me out?

Reaction score
Hello there...sorry to disturb but could you help me? My exams on the 31st of March and I really needed your help...if your exams before mine then please email me. Thank you :)

feel free to ask doubts here guys. Ill be glad to help. How many subs you guys takin for a level? im taking 4.

huh

Reaction score
Hello there...sorry to disturb but could you help me? My exams on the 31st of March and I really needed your help...if your exams before mine then please email me. Thank you :)
Yeah of course! Tell me the year of the paper.

huh

Reaction score
I wish everyone who writing Practical Test A (AS) the very best. Hope everyone gets an excellent grade and thank you for being interactive on my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.