• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
explain what is meant by govt macro economics policies and miceoeconomics policies.Illustrate ur answer with 2 types of policies from each(12)
help what should be written to arrive to 12 mrks.

Reaction score
Wish you good luck! Guess will be available 15 days before exams. Keep watching this thread.

Sir,
I am going to start my AS Level soon and am considering taking Economics as a 5th subject alongside Sciences and Maths. I have no prior experience of studying Economics and am wondering if it is possible for me to get an A grade without background knowledge of O level.

Reaction score
Sir,
I am going to start my AS Level soon and am considering taking Economics as a 5th subject alongside Sciences and Maths. I have no prior experience of studying Economics and am wondering if it is possible for me to get an A grade without background knowledge of O level.
Yes dear everything is possible in this world. If your IQ is good and you are good in physics and maths then its very simple for u to get an A in Eco.

Reaction score
Yes dear everything is possible in this world. If your IQ is good and you are good in physics and maths then its very simple for u to get an A in Eco.
Sir I had an 89 in my As economics.My A2 economics result came out as 64.I dont understand how this happened.Could you give me a list of the chapters which I should study for paper 4?

Reaction score
Su
Sir I had an 89 in my As economics.My A2 economics result came out as 64.I dont understand how this happened.Could you give me a list of the chapters which I should study for paper 4?
Sure dear. I will try to post it soon

Reaction score
Sir, can you give me some notes for CIE Economics As and A2... I really need it. And do you have chapterwise past question papers for Economics?