• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Yes dear you can improve your grade by performing well in P4.
SIr, i knew the essay well! but sir, i wasted alot of time in doing data questions! and didnot do the last data question nicely! now i have paper 4 on 20th! please suggest me how to attempt the data question quickly and point to point! and should i do essays first or data?
and THANX ALOT for the guess paper! waiting for P4 GUESS PAPER

Reaction score
SIr, i knew the essay well! but sir, i wasted alot of time in doing data questions! and didnot do the last data question nicely! now i have paper 4 on 20th! please suggest me how to attempt the data question quickly and point to point! and should i do essays first or data?
and THANX ALOT for the guess paper! waiting for P4 GUESS PAPER
Dear I would suggest you to see the essays and data response questions completely solved, given in my guess. Guess is available and you can get its copy in printed form by 15th of May. Go to the following link; http://www.amazon.com/A2-Economics-...8&qid=1431576488&sr=8-5&keywords=qamar+baloch

Reaction score
Discuss whether there is a relationship between the marginal cost curve of the firm and the supply curve of the industry to which it belongs.?
anyone with an answer

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah finally got the guess paper....Thanks a lot to Allah....guys u can also get it now....u can contact me via e-mail....it has about 39 pages so I'm facing problem uploading here....and yes its absolutely FREE!!! My email address is [email protected]

Reaction score
WISH ALL OF YOU BEST OF LUCK. PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE OF PAPER. DON'T MENTION THE QUESTIONS BEFORE 24 HOURS JUST GIVE YOUR GENERAL REMARKS.

Reaction score
A2 Paper 4 Economics Guess.
Sir that question in the guess about wage determination in perfect market came in the exam
methods of calculating gdp also came
efficiency also..
something new about maximum prices came in the exam, that how it would effect the wage determination.. can you tell me how the diagram would be if government impose maximum prices for senior managers..

Reaction score
In a closed economy with no government, the level of investment is $5 million, the equilibrium level of income is $22 million, the full employment level of income is $25 million and there is a deflationary gap of $1 million. What can be deduced from this information?
A The marginal propensity to consume is 2/3 .
B The marginal propensity to consume is 1/3 .
C The value of the investment multiplier is 5.
D The value of the investment multiplier is 1.5.

Can someone please explain why A is the answer? Thank you!