• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

a-level economics and accounting tutors in Karachi

Reaction score
guys, tellme about the appropriate tutors for a-level accounts and economics here in Karachi,
i live in Gulshan-e-iqbal. :twisted:

Reaction score
Sir Munawar Ghazi for economics. - hes just the best u can possibly have
And sir Ahmed Saya for accounting :)

Reaction score
dO YOU HAVE CONTACT NUMBER FOR SIR mUNAWER GHAZI?
SOMEBODY RECOMMENDED ME SIR ZAI OR ZAYEE FOR ECONOMICS? HOW'S HE?

Reaction score
9191914 said:
dO YOU HAVE CONTACT NUMBER FOR SIR mUNAWER GHAZI?
SOMEBODY RECOMMENDED ME SIR ZAI OR ZAYEE FOR ECONOMICS? HOW'S HE?

i dont kno never heard of him
but leme tell u that if today i am able to proudly stand as a good eco student its because of Allah and sir ghazi....within six months i was done with my AS and A2 eco :)
we coudlnt practise much though in that much time specially since i flew back to jeddah....but yeah hes just the best...yes i do have his contact number :p

Reaction score
Dear provide me with his contact number, and telll me in whcih area he teaches?

Reaction score
9191914 said:
Dear provide me with his contact number, and telll me in whcih area he teaches?

He teaches near Bait ul Mukarram masjid at ASTC , in PECHS at ASTC branch 2, and i guess in defence as well..

I'll inbox u his number as soon as I can switch on my cell....I didnt even realize it was switched off since days because it's battery was low and the number is in there :p

Reaction score
good to hear that students are selecting economics teacher through consultation. Its nice. Qamar Baloch is also one of the A level teachers in Punjab who has written books of solved A level ECONOMICS papers. These books are also available at Burhani Bookshop. These are completely solved with reasoning. U may contact qamar baloch for any information: 03217555550.

Reaction score
i dont kno never heard of him
but leme tell u that if today i am able to proudly stand as a good eco student its because of Allah and sir ghazi....within six months i was done with my AS and A2 eco :)
we coudlnt practise much though in that much time specially since i flew back to jeddah....but yeah hes just the best...yes i do have his contact number :p

Can Sir Munawwar Ghazi teach me complete A Levels course so that i can appear iin Nov 2012

If not complete A Level, then atleast m determined to give AS in Nov 2012​

Reaction score
guys, tellme about the appropriate tutors for a-level accounts and economics here in Karachi,
i live in Gulshan-e-iqbal. :twisted:

Sir Zai(eco)-----------------------0322-2590096
Teacher at Avicenna School
Sir Munawwar Ghazi(eco)-------0300-2474373
Teacher at Progressive and Cordoba
Sir Ahmed Saya(acc)-------------0300-2387464
Teacher at Cordoba
Sir Adeel Iqbal Paperwala(acc)--0322-2240295
Teacher at City Gulshan

Can Sir Munawwar Ghazi teach me complete A Levels course so that i can appear iin Nov 2012​
If not complete A Level, then atleast m determined to give AS in Nov 2012​

Brother you dont have any proper understanding of economics since you are eng student, no good teacher will recommend to give AS in november because Alevels is quite difficult than Olevels.
Its better to give it in June13 with having grip in eco fundamentals or else u face so much difficulty in A2!

Reaction score

Brother you dont have any proper understanding of economics since you are eng student, no good teacher will recommend to give AS in november because Alevels is quite difficult than Olevels.
Its better to give it in June13 with having grip in eco fundamentals or else u face so much difficulty in A2!

Ok what do u say about AS in Nov 2012 and
A2 in June 2013 or perhaps never if i get admission in IBA or something

Reaction score
Teacher at Avicenna School
Sir Munawwar Ghazi(eco)-------0300-2474373
Teacher at Progressive and Cordoba
Sir Ahmed Saya(acc)-------------0300-2387464
Teacher at Cordoba
Sir Adeel Iqbal Paperwala(acc)--0322-2240295
Teacher at City Gulshan

Yr can u give me the number of sir hussain who teaches economics in city,gulshan.