• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-Level dilemma

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Next year I will be starting A Levels and I want to complete them within one year. Do you think it's possible to finish Biology and Chemistry A-Levels in one year and how difficult is it?
Thanks in advance

Moi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Next year I will be starting A Levels and I want to complete them within one year. Do you think it's possible to finish Biology and Chemistry A-Levels in one year and how difficult is it?
Thanks in advance

Um if you are a studieo type of person who loves studing and will remain in the house 24/7 studing yeah u can...
otherwise dont that suiciding...
I dont know much abt chemistry but my frnds said A level harder than AS.
For Biology (i took that), dude this subject has the Most Material. My brain almost exploded trying to finish the AS syllabus in year 11, and i coudnt finish the syllabus for A level in year 12,,,, Its alot, dont damage your health it will drive you crazy, take them at seperate years a step at a time much better, :)

Reaction score
I don't know. AS Chem and bio is pretty much memorization. Id think you could give both if you studied them well for 4 months. A2, on the other hand is a madhouse. The material is 3x than AS, so you might wanna check if you can handle the heat. Cause baby, it burns.