• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Computing : Sample Project + Universal(.Net) Help

Do computing teachers in your college provide adequate guidance on the practical module?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi! I need your help again. You have made MS Access has your backend of your project...Can u please tell me how to do it with SQL? And also I need to create my reports with Crystal Reports, Can u please help me with that..And another thing, I have inserted background music in main form as u have done with yours, I would like to know how to pause the music and play (can u tell me how to create the buttons)..You have posted that u would upload an O Level Project, I'm looking forward to it..Can you also PLEASE give some details/sample project on the " Definition, investigation and analysis " part.
That is all I need for now
Thank You!!! Waiting for replies :)

Reaction score
Hi! I need your help again. You have made MS Access has your backend of your project...Can u please tell me how to do it with SQL? And also I need to create my reports with Crystal Reports, Can u please help me with that..And another thing, I have inserted background music in main form as u have done with yours, I would like to know how to pause the music and play (can u tell me how to create the buttons)..You have posted that u would upload an O Level Project, I'm looking forward to it..Can you also PLEASE give some details/sample project on the " Definition, investigation and analysis " part.
That is all I need for now
Thank You!!! Waiting for replies :)
PLEASE!!!! I'm in a Hurry:(