• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Computing: Post your doubts here

Reaction score
Which book u r taught at school? I'm a private candidate so far. So I need guidance for the programming. Can private candidate can appear in As computing?

Reaction score
Which book u r taught at school? I'm a private candidate so far. So I need guidance for the programming. Can private candidate can appear in As computing?
At school we use the Computing coursebook. We also use an Ocr computing as a reference book. Private candidates can't give Computing. Programming will be difficult for you without a good teacher. I hope u have a gud teacher like me. My computing teacher rockz :D

Reaction score
as for A's, Yes you can. as i gave it already but for A2 you need assistance on the project as the CIE doesn't accept private projects. or you could just get it verified by some reputed school.

Reaction score
I am learning VB for A levels and C++ for the National Informatics Olympiad. So I can use both languages for my AS Exam! Its beter if you learn 2 languages.

Reaction score
I wanted to know that how and when do i submit the computer project? Im a private candidate giving As And A2 Computing in May/June 2013.