• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Computing P4(Project)

Reaction score
I'm about to get started on my Computing project so can you guys please post some samples so I can have an idea of how to go about. Also can someone who has done the project, advise me on what would be the best and most simple organisation to make the project on?

Reaction score
I'm about to get started on my Computing project so can you guys please post some samples so I can have an idea of how to go about. Also can someone who has done the project, advise me on what would be the best and most simple organisation to make the project on?
You can get some samples from this link. https://sites.google.com/site/computing9691/Home/p2p4-support
As for your project selection, there is no specific "best or simple" topic to make your project on. The relative difficulty of different project topics will depend on your interests and the resources available to you. While deciding your project, make sure that you make your project on a "real" organization. This will save you a lot of time because if you do so, the documents required to supplement your project will be readily available. Plus, this will give you the opportunity to better understand the requirements of the company, and therefore help to make the software more professional. Finally, remember that you will be working on your project for a very long time, so one last piece of advice would be to make sure you choose a topic which genuinely interests you and with which you are willing to spend a year doing a project on. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Include clients involvements
After finishing your project your teacher will be marking your project in a report where there will be marks for how many data you have entered.So while doing your project try to check that report also and on that basis you do your project as by doing so you will be able to know what you to include in your project ,what is missing and how much marks you will be getting.
You will get that report in your syllabus (which you need to download)