• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Colleges!

Reaction score
Hey Guyz can anyone please write in detail about the procedure of admissions in standard colleges... And please also tell which college do u prefer and why? I plan to go to city paf bcoz I am expecting full scholarship inshALLAH... How's the faculty there any idea??? Please someone who has the info do share it... :) Thnxx!!

Reaction score
Well I study in the City school in Karachi (not PAF) but one of my cousion got 100% scholarship to City School PAF but the quality of study and the environment of the place is not good !! (talking about Karachi) and he had to move to Becon house for 50% scholarship !!!

Reaction score
@Salman: Why he had to move to beacon :| I mean beacon offers the same scholarship as does p.a.f... and is it that worse that u have to chng it :|

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
@Salman: Why he had to move to beacon :| I mean beacon offers the same scholarship as does p.a.f... and is it that worse that u have to chng it :|
Believe me he said that the students their totally messed up the studying environment and furthermore the teachers there were not good and he could not understand a word !! now he has given his AS levels from Becon house and says that Becon is a lot more better than City PAF !!!

Reaction score
HE went to the Gulshan Branch !! Bro I didn't mean to scare you but rather telling you his opinion about the school and I too have been studying in this school yet I m very much dis-satisfied with the system of education used there! furthermore you can find out the information from some more reliable places !!

Reaction score
why not try in much better schools and try for scholar ships there !!
i know they are very expensive but if u got awesome grades then surely u get scholarship !!

Reaction score
yeah I am hoping for all A's INSHALLAH but max they will give me 50 % and their fees is so high that even 50 % seems high :p loll
@salman: u say that u r dissatisfied with the studies in beacon gulshan branch ? ?

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
yeah I am hoping for all A's INSHALLAH but max they will give me 50 % and their fees is so high that even 50 % seems high :p loll
@salman: u say that u r dissatisfied with the studies in beacon gulshan branch ? ?
Actually I m in O levels !! My cousion was dis satisfied with the studies in PAF Chapter !!! :)

Reaction score
ahan I c... Well i have heard that it is good enuff for commerce as great commerce teachers teach there...!