• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Chemistry HELP

Reaction score
Hey there
So I got an 85% in my Chemistry AS. I wish to get an A* at A2 and I have decided not to resit. How manageable is pulling the A to an A* at A2? I was unlucky during my AS and should have got around a 90% IMO (had 6 hours of exam in a day). Has this happened to you before? Share your success stories! Remember I won't be resitting. Has any of you pulled a <87% A at AS up to an A* at A2?

Reaction score
Hey there
So I got an 85% in my Chemistry AS. I wish to get an A* at A2 and I have decided not to resit. How manageable is pulling the A to an A* at A2? I was unlucky during my AS and should have got around a 90% IMO (had 6 hours of exam in a day). Has this happened to you before? Share your success stories! Remember I won't be resitting. Has any of you pulled a <87% A at AS up to an A* at A2?
Well you decided right not to resit for your exam because in a levels you never know what will happen I in my as level studied the hardest and even then suffered work harder and harder anyway how you come to know your percentages because in Cambridge they do not provide you with percentages. And yes you can easily get an A* but if you attempts your a levels papers well.

Reaction score
Hey there
Can you pleaaaaaaaaaase tell me how'd you know your % ?
Will appreciate alot !