• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level books

Reaction score
assalam aleekum
hey all
where can i found A level books??
mathematics and biology
hmm i just finished with o level and gonna register for A level in M/J .. but i have no idea about its books or passpapers if there are any..

what is A2 level .. is it same A level?
and whats the different between A and AS level??

please .. more details ??

Reaction score
thanks .. but i need to know the name of maths and biology books so that i buy them :)

Reaction score
For biology, go for the endorsed CIE black book. And past papers you can get from any book shop or even here at xtremepapers.

Reaction score
A level is divided into 2 parts, the first year names as As level, and the 2nd year named as A level.
with only As level, your Alevel is incomplete, you can do it as mentioned or you can give it as a whole at the end of the 2nd year.

Reaction score
Ghazna12 said:
A level is divided into 2 parts, the first year names as As level, and the 2nd year named as A level.
with only As level, your Alevel is incomplete, you can do it as mentioned or you can give it as a whole at the end of the 2nd year.
Thank you, i was about to forget this, you saved me. :beer:

Reaction score
correctly described........... AS is 1st part of A LEVELS while A LEVELS is 2nd part ... to make it complete A levels qualification :)

FOR CHEMISTRY A new book has just arrived better if you take that one (it also has A CD)

Reaction score
For Bio, use A level Biology by Mary Jones, Second edition. And Biological Science by D.J. Taylor is must! These books are enough for you to score an A*!

Reaction score
ok .. what if i skipped AS and do only the A level .. though i kno i need to study AS first to do the A level but there is no time to do AS
so i decided to do A level only .. my certificate will be incomplete but it'll be accepted in most of the universities if my grades was good right?

Reaction score
oh one more thing .. can anyone just give me a link where i can buy the biology book online??

Reaction score
AND YES past papers and reports and MS are also available on this site ...... just like olevels ones....... do go through them once you have revised your whole syllabus :)

Reaction score
lindalinoo said:
ok .. what if i skipped AS and do only the A level .. though i kno i need to study AS first to do the A level but there is no time to do AS
so i decided to do A level only .. my certificate will be incomplete but it'll be accepted in most of the universities if my grades was good right?
You cannot do A levels without AS! Some universities do accept you with only your AS grades. But there's no A2 without AS.