• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
P represents the contraction of the atrial walls, so it rrepresents the excitation wave sweeping ovr the atrial walls in response to which they contract. Q,R and S represent the wave sweeping ovr the ventricular walls which cause them to contract, and T represents the rrecovery of the ventricle walls. there is explaination on dis on Pg 170 in the AS bio book by Mary jones, Dennis taylor, richard fosbery and jennifer gregory.
Thank you so much brother :D
Well i do have that text book but i think i have the old edition .. caz Pg 170 doesn't talk abt this

Reaction score
Thank you so much brother :D
Well i do have that text book but i think i have the old edition .. caz Pg 170 doesn't talk abt this
the edition i m tokin abt is the third one, it must be in urs as well, eider at the end of transport in mammals or the heart chapter.....btw i am a sister ...