• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
But dosent theory obviously contribute the most. I did REALLY bad in theory so I really have no shot at an A at all :(
Nopenopenope.
Here is something called the grade split-up. I found this in the syllabus booklets for all science subjects.
MCQ = 31%
Theory = 46%
Practicals = 23%.
This is for AS.
Link to orig document:
http://www.cie.org.uk/images/95890-2014-syllabus.pdf
GOTO PAGE 7

Reaction score
guys no need to make us (candidates of paper 21) worried and feeling bad :)
Oh I apologize. It wasn't THAT hard it's just I freaked out guys. Please don't take yourself through this and PLEASE MANAGE TIME. I practised a lot but I didn't follow my routine of time management during the paper that's how nervous I was. My centre gave us the paper 30 minutes late which made me more nervous. At he end of the day please don't be stressed and Time manage

Reaction score
Oh I apologize. It wasn't THAT hard it's just I freaked out guys. Please don't take yourself through this and PLEASE MANAGE TIME. I practised a lot but I didn't follow my routine of time management during the paper that's how nervous I was. My centre gave us the paper 30 minutes late which made me more nervous. At he end of the day please don't be stressed and Time manage
dont worry and i hope that u will get an A :)

Reaction score
guys no need to make us (candidates of paper 21) worried and feeling bad :)
Lololol the variants are all different papers. If we got a question on topic A, you might not get topic A at all!
Thus, the different variants have different grade boundaries.
I personally found all the 21 papers easier than 22 when practicing so hopefully, you get a very easy paper :)

Reaction score
Lololol the variants are all different papers. If we got a question on topic A, you might not get topic A at all!
I personally found all the 21 papers easier than 22 when practicing so hopefully, you get a very easy paper :)
who the heck are you???? are you like jesus on earth.. man i have never seen a person nicer than you! much love :)

Reaction score

Thanx for ur great words :)

THANK YOU A LOT