• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hii every one , alsalum allaykum ..I was wondering does any one know where I can download the newest Biology application booklet?

Reaction score
Hii every one , alsalum allaykum ..I was wondering does any one know where I can download the newest Biology application booklet?

Reaction score
Thanks , I found the same application booklet somewhere too hehe , but I was wondering it is a 2008 version , is that fine ?

Reaction score
I saw that one coming + It's fine since the there is a structural change only in the paper pattern, not in the syllabus.
yeah but may be like in biodiversity new techniques have been developed for conservation for instance , do you get me? The information keeps being modified , don't you agree? any ways thanks for the help:)

Reaction score
yeah but may be like in biodiversity new techniques have been developed for conservation for instance , do you get me? The information keeps being modified , don't you agree? any ways thanks for the help:)
I know exactly what you're trying to say, but it can't be helped since there is no ''developed'' Application Booklet introduced yet so you'll have to use this one + i'll let you know if something comes up, and don't mention it (y)

Reaction score
I know exactly what you're trying to say, but it can't be helped since there is no ''developed'' Application Booklet introduced yet so you'll have to use this one + i'll let you know if something comes up, and don't mention it (y)
Thanks a lot, that's really kind of you:D

Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone tell me what the following words mean in a bio exam: Explain, Describe, Outline, Suggest, State, 'Discribe & Discuss' , and Diduce........Can some tell me the diferences among the words mentioed cause they all seem to be the same

Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone tell me what the following words mean in a bio exam: Explain, Describe, Outline, Suggest, State, 'Discribe & Discuss' , and Diduce........Can some tell me the diferences among the words mentioed cause they all seem to be the same
I've been waiting for this for so long :3 PM-ed you everything you need to know.

Reaction score
Which culture (batch or continous) is used for the production of protease enzymes? In the coursebook it says batch but the application booklet says continuous :/