• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey,
how are u all?
can u please tell me how to prepare for an exam in biology paper 1 AS?? like which topics are most important ( i know that i should study everything :p)??
thnx

Reaction score
hello everyoneall salum allaykom. I was wondering , are notes about the brain included in the Biology A2 syllabus? Because in the nervous system it's not mentioned ,I'm confused!

Reaction score
the question itself has the answer........the answer is D because more RBC means more haemoglobin . So that more oxygen atoms can bind with haemoglobin molecule and since the new born baby have low supply of oxygen through the blood because the question says about the hole between left and right atria, more RBC means the oxygen deficiency can be fulfilled....

Reaction score
the question itself has the answer........the answer is D because more RBC means more haemoglobin . So that more oxygen atoms can bind with haemoglobin molecule and since the new born baby have low supply of oxygen through the blood because the question says about the hole between left and right atria, more RBC means the oxygen deficiency can be fulfilled....
Thanks alot :D

Reaction score
assalamualikum brothers and sisters :)
i need answers to the end of chapter question of AS and A level biology book by mary jones,3rd edition.
please post it ASAP.May ALLAH grant you jazaye khair for this :)

Reaction score
assalamualikum brothers and sisters :)
i need answers to the end of chapter question of AS and A level biology book by mary jones,3rd edition.
please post it ASAP.May ALLAH grant you jazaye khair for this :)
The answers are there in the CD you get with the book