• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys it was sugar confirmed 100% now
This will help explain it to you.
Sugar was added to chemical X

Reaction score
Guys what option did you chose for chemical X funny how it reminded of powerppuff girls xD
And what about the left atrioventricular valve one and how was your paper hope it went good :)
Meh, couldve scored a full mark man, but this severe fever and bacterial infection i got 3 days ago killed me and wasted 2 days which i couldve solved atleast 20 PPs in......
I did mistakes which lmao i think everyone does....basically narrowing down to two answers and choosing the right answer then change it to the wrong answer out of doubt in the final paper...
Meh am not satisfied with my performance tbh and feel i couldve scored a 36+ (if not a full mark)

Reaction score
Meh, couldve scored a full mark man, but this severe fever and bacterial infection i got 3 days ago killed me and wasted 2 days which i couldve solved atleast 20 PPs in......
I did mistakes which lmao i think everyone does....basically narrowing down to two answers and choosing the right answer then change it to the wrong answer out of doubt in the final paper...
Meh am not satisfied with my performance tbh and feel i couldve scored a 36+ (if not a full mark)
I hoped to do my best in paper 1 cuz i missed up in paper 3 and paper 2 ofc is unexpected cuz of the MS....but yeah Allah kareem....
I chose phosphate cuz it said it doesnt occur naturally but a friend of mine said the question asked for an "organic" idk what so he chose the sugar option.

Reaction score
-(pls refer with the number of the points correct not the Letter).
Guys for the enzyme and the full-fat milk...was it 1,2,3 or 1,2?
For the phospholipid bilayer question, answer?
For the cell with most single-membrane bound?
For the XNS ques?
For the variable region?
For the enzyme graph ques?
For the DNA question, there was one which said 26 hydrogen bonds, 20 idk what also.....was the answer 1,2, 3 or only 1,2?
For the C=O question, was it also 1,2,3 or 1,2 only?

Last edited:
Reaction score
For the cell with most single-membrane bound?
It was goblet cell...repeated question

For the XNS ques?
It was XNA...I did sugar

For the enzyme graph ques?
Decrease and then increase

For the DNA question, there was one which said 26 hydrogen bonds, 20 idk what also.....was the answer 1,2, 3 or only 1,2?
It was 1 & 2

For the C=O question, was it also 1,2,3 or 1,2 only
1 and 2 only

Reaction score
If Allah wills, u can even score a good grade now...miracles do happen...trust in Allah :)

Reaction score
so was it A?
B I think

Trust me, the fever i got makes me feel that he (InShaAllah) is going to be on my side
Insha Allah....u just pray with full faith...would u believe that in my ps paper 1(history) I almost left a whole 10 mark compulsory question but still got an A* all bqz of my faith

The "normal Y-antibody" question...was it 2 or4?
I did 2 but ppl here are saying it was 4 bqz there were 4 polypeptide chains