• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level accountinng ---> ACCA. help!

Reaction score
Salam,
I got my IGCSE result today and I got an A in accounting. I prepared for accounting in 3/4 months. I didn't know abc about accounting. But I found the subject interesting and logical. I'm married and have a baby who kept interrupting during studies. I'm a private candidate and I self studied 100%.
I'm willing to do A-levels accounting in 2015 May/June session. I've heard that A level is a lot harder than IGCSE and requires a lot of time. Do you (BTDT students) think that I'll able to cover the course in 10 months?
And what are the requirements for ACCA? I read on their website that they only ask for 3 IGCSEs and 2 A levels. I don't wanna do Maths. Will I be able to enroll myself in ACCA without maths?
And recently a friend of mine gave AS level economics and got an A. But now he's to re sit cos 13 months passed and he didn't do A levels and apparently his AS became invalid. He come to know about this after contacting CIE. have any of you guys heard about this?