• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Accounting

Reaction score
Hi,
What might you need help in? As in, please specify a topic, I'd help you out in that.

Reaction score
Hi,
What might you need help in? As in, please specify a topic, I'd help you out in that.

oh ya ! well
chapter 12 additional exercise question 1(Davids) further information point (2)! whats the total provision for doubtful debts??
chapter 11 additional exercise question 2 (Wilhelmina)?? in trail balance the cost of plant and machinery is $21000 and in further information it says $30000! and also whats $6000 is doing here with the $6200??????
chapter 17 well we got approximately 7 accounts!! Accumulated funds, Receipts and payments account, Member subscription account,Trading Account, Income and expenditure accounts and statement of financial position!!!
So in of these accounts should i do adjustments?? its really confusing!! Although i got an A in o level!!

PLEASE HELP!!! PLZZZZZ

Reaction score
Join Brainiac's Tutelage in DHA phase 5 for Accounts crash course November session with Sir Mohsin, an ACCA part qualified. For more info or demo classes contact 03353149311. He provides with relevant notes and will clear all your concepts.

Reaction score
I'm not lea
Join Brainiac's Tutelage in DHA phase 5 for Accounts crash course November session with Sir Mohsin, an ACCA part qualified. For more info or demo classes contact 03353149311. He provides with relevant notes and will clear all your concepts.

I'm not living in pakistan!!