• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A* in Urdu

Reaction score
Aoa evryone ! :) I'm takin urdu ( syllabus b) in M/J 2013 so I basically want suggestions from u ppl that how can I get an A* in urdu? I want to bulid up an excellent vocab so which books should I read and any other tips u have.

Reaction score
Aoa evryone ! :) I'm takin urdu ( syllabus b) in M/J 2013 so I basically want suggestions from u ppl that how can I get an A* in urdu? I want to bulid up an excellent vocab so which books should I read and any other tips u have.
hello, i sat for urdu b in this oct/nov 2012 examination. By the grace of God, i got A*...
Honestly at skool i used to get 70's and then we went abroad sp i was cut from urdu for a long time, but then i used 3-4 books which are:
Urdu B by Amir WAheed Qaamar
Urdu b by shazia islam ( essay one)
Urdu b by mujibur rehman
Honestly funky brat , do as much esaays u can, all topics in these books, plus past papers.........
read shazia islam essays , although they are full of criticism but atleast u will get good words and expression and then attempt the same essay. u will see the difference.
Practice past papers fully.

Reaction score
hello, i sat for urdu b in this oct/nov 2012 examination. By the grace of God, i got A*...
Honestly at skool i used to get 70's and then we went abroad sp i was cut from urdu for a long time, but then i used 3-4 books which are:
Urdu b by mujibur rehman
Honestly funky brat , do as much esaays u can, all topics in these books, plus past papers.........
read shazia islam essays , although they are full of criticism but atleast u will get good words and expression and then attempt the same essay. u will see the difference.
thank u so much :) attempting the same essay :confused: i mean wat's the purpose of doing that wud u pls temme??

Reaction score
thank u so much :) attempting the same essay :confused: i mean wat's the purpose of doing that wud u pls temme??
that will provide u wd an oppturnity to write what u read, In this way, u will remember 30% of them, then do read what u wrote after reading and ur essays before u did this. Defenitely u will see the difference soon, again i will say do past papers too

Reaction score
that will provide u wd an oppturnity to write what u read, In this way, u will remember 30% of them, then do read what u wrote after reading and ur essays before u did this. Defenitely u will see the difference soon, again i will say do past papers too
hmmm i see thanx once again :D

Reaction score
Nice. But what about Urdu A. I am giving exams in 2013 M\J. Really need some help.

Reaction score
The book witten by Mujib ur Rehman is best than the CIE endorsed urdu book, i learned from these two and got A* in May/June 2012.

Reaction score
Urdu b by mujibur rehman
I want to know to get an A* in urdu B is it necessary to buy these books ?.I mean cant we just do some past papers and get an A* in urdu B?

Reaction score
no one has ever taken A8 in urdu in my school although there are very bright students who scored 14 a*. but u can take A* by practicing past papers and try to memorize proverbs (mahavray) :)

Era

Reaction score
sub hatto mein btaati hun (move away kids ill help you :p)

FUNKAAAAAAY.

DUAA KRRO. -.- (OBSERVE PRIVATE PRAYERS and pray we get an easy translation :p )
and vocab -'- directed writing doesnt need it to score high marks. dialogues dont require u to be an allama either. -.-' speech attempt kee to meri taraf sey mcdonalds free :D :p

on a serious note. PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS. buss. and for muhaawaras theres that brown coursebook woh best hai (but CIEs mein hmesha EASYYY muhware aate hein.)

funky , dont go awkward , i is inno =p

Reaction score
sub hatto mein btaati hun (move away kids ill help you :p)

FUNKAAAAAAY.

DUAA KRRO. -.- (OBSERVE PRIVATE PRAYERS and pray we get an easy translation :p )
and vocab -'- directed writing doesnt need it to score high marks. dialogues dont require u to be an allama either. -.-' speech attempt kee to meri taraf sey mcdonalds free :D :p

on a serious note. PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS. buss. and for muhaawaras theres that brown coursebook woh best hai (but CIEs mein hmesha EASYYY muhware aate hein.)

funky , dont go awkward , i is inno =p
oe inno tm :eek: ao g :p parhaku much :p
haha phr to speech pakki :') wese b Ima not attempt dailogue cos us me mje 6 s ziada marks kbi ni milty :p :p
ikr mahawaras r way too easier for ppl like us ;)
yah Insha Allah I pray to God that we come up to the expectations of 'evryone' :D