• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A important question abt MAY/JUNE A/S

Reaction score
Ok guys, so here is the question,

I took IG's last may/june got 5A*'s and 1 A. so i m a good student!

now the thing is i have missed around 2 month of studies from my school, due to personal problems, and now i am gonna start going back to school next week,
I am taking MATH, physics, and AICT in A levels.

I have done around 4 chapters in MATH and 2 in Physics, and in AICT, its a piece of cake, so i dotn have to study for that, i can take in A2 right now lol

so guys do u think i can finish the AS course till MAY/June exams, and yes i Study 24/7, like seriously i study 24 hours aday, with very few sleep, as i am kinda superhuman in taht manner, i dotn feeel sleepy.

So please honestly tell me can i?

P.s. I finished my 3 IG's subjects in 6 months, Chem, Physcs and Math
I didnt knew anything in them lol
i missed 2 years due to travelling!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!
I mysef have given IGs last may june and doing AS right now...well for me physics seem to be easy uptil now...and maths i just love it so i can manage it well..no idea abt AICT...well i think u can do it...considering the amt of hard work u r doing......so gud luck...A2 students cud help u better though but uptil now what i have done i think physics is easy....maths also not much difficult though u may need some time to grab the new concepts..

Anyways gud luck...hope u do well :)

Reaction score
good results. I got the same results in my IGCSE, in the previous May/June 2010 session. Right now I'm giving AS maths, Physics, Business and English in June 2011. So I think Math can be covered easily, but I'm not so sure about Physics. If you're giving M1 and P1 in AS Math, then I can assure you P1 is seriously easy, but Mechanics is the tricky one, so if you manage to finish the Mechanics portion then I guess you can finish your prep.
Anyway good luck .