• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Few Questions

Reaction score
Hello all.
I'm appearing in three subjects this October (O level) and would like to clarify a few things.

1. Can we use a pointer pen. Or is it necessary to use an ink pen?
2. Can we cut a question and do it again. And can we also cut small one mark answers like in geography and do them again?
3. Can we use those ink eraser pens?
4. When the Cambridge Board says, "this question requires an essay lenght answer..." How long exactly is that essay?

All help is appreciated. :)

Reaction score
1. Its upto you what ever pen you are comfortable with, make sure its blue or black...

2. Yes you can do that...

3. No.

4. What subject are you exactly talking about?

Reaction score
twelveoclock said:
Hello all.
I'm appearing in three subjects this October (O level) and would like to clarify a few things.

1. Can we use a pointer pen. Or is it necessary to use an ink pen?
2. Can we cut a question and do it again. And can we also cut small one mark answers like in geography and do them again?
3. Can we use those ink eraser pens?
4. When the Cambridge Board says, "this question requires an essay lenght answer..." How long exactly is that essay?

All help is appreciated. :)
Salam
I just appeared in the following subjects this May/June
1. You can use a pointer/pen but that should be dark. (In my islamiat P1, invigilator came to me and told me to change my pen and write with black instead of blue)
2. Just Cross out the question with PEN not pencil, because pencil is not visible after scanning.
3. Never do that. Strickly NOT allowed.
4. Eassy type answer means answer in paragraph form not in points. The length depends on marks.
Hope this helped u

Reaction score
if pencil lines are not visible after scanning then what do we use for graphs and pie charts in stats exam

Reaction score
use HB or B ones.......they are darker i think. its also written in the front page regarding pencils