• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A complaint about Physics p6

Reaction score
I absolutely hate this paper. Even tho it looks easy, it is the hardest shit ever to exist. Its all about common sense, and common sense (trust me) is the only thing i dont have.
So i dont know how i will pass it. I need to score high to make up for any marks lost in P3. Sigh-

Life is unfair -.-

Reactions: MTH
Reaction score
I TOTALLY agree with you. I just LOVE questions that require you to calculate or write down something you have already learnt. Common sense = not available.
That's why I love math and hate pretty much everything else.

Just solve as much past papers as you can and try to be familiar with the size measurements like how big 1 meter square is, or how much 25 cm cube is, etc.

Reaction score
no i am doing past papers. And i am not having the time of my life
I absolutely hate this paper. Even tho it looks easy, it is the hardest shit ever to exist. Its all about common sense, and common sense (trust me) is the only thing i dont have.
So i dont know how i will pass it. I need to score high to make up for any marks lost in P3. Sigh-

Life is unfair -.-
BRO CHECK IT AWESOME NOTES!!

Attachments

• Notes To Study For Physics Paper 6.docx
    13.5 KB · Views: 84
Reaction score
My physics p1 was BAD!!....and i was totally depending upon p3...which ddnt turn out to b tht good either!! :/
Now p6 is my only hope!! :'(

Reaction score
My physics p1 was BAD!!....and i was totally depending upon p3...which ddnt turn out to b tht good either!! :/
Now p6 is my only hope!! :'(
Same here!! i had stupid mistakes tht i never expected in P1 nd P3 wz awful soo lets hope tht P6 will be a gd 1..bt inshalla the threshold will be the lowest isa !!! :X3:

Reaction score

Life is unfair -.-
First of all I'd like to say I'm taking the same subjects as you though eng first language and arabic foreign :D
And Paper 6 physics SUCKS. I HATE IT SO MUCH. It never makes sense, especially things like improving the experiments, they just don't teach us this stuff. I mean I don't get bad marks in it so I can't complain but I never get the marks i want.

Reaction score
First of all I'd like to say I'm taking the same subjects as you though eng first language and arabic foreign :D
And Paper 6 physics SUCKS. I HATE IT SO MUCH. It never makes sense, especially things like improving the experiments, they just don't teach us this stuff. I mean I don't get bad marks in it so I can't complain but I never get the marks i want.
Are u basil?

Reaction score