• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A 3 Bedroom House

Reaction score
To live in a 3 bedroom house in North America, a person has to work atleast 8 hours a day to pay for the rent. Sometimes, that is not enough. Some people without a high paying job have to work 12 hours to 16 hours a day to live in such a house. So much work is required just to live in a tiny little house of this world!

On the other hand, the houses of Jannah (Paradise) are not made of 3 bedrooms. Rather, they are gigantic palaces made of the most precious jewels from the treasures of Allah. In this world, we are spending so much time and energy for the 3 bedroom house, however, what are we doing for attaining Jannah?

Reaction score
Preparing for a Long Journey

Last week, I went on a journey for 2 days. All I took with me was a sleeping bag and some clothes. Before that, I had to go visit some cities for a duration of 6 days. For that journey, I took with me many more items than I took for the 2 days journey. Few years back when I was visiting a different country for a longer period, I had to take large luggages with me. The point is that we prepare more for long journeys than short ones.

As a living being in this world, we are also planning for a journey that is coming after death. That journey is for a really long period of time. It starts from the grave and ends in Jannah. The only provision for that journey is our faith and good deeds. Are you ready for that journey?

Reaction score
Asking Again and Again

Many times in my life, I came across people who would keep asking me for favours. For the first and second time, I happily gave them what they wanted. However, if they kept on asking, I tried to hide from them so that they don't ask me again. I believe, all humans do the same. Even a mother gets irritated at the child if he/she keeps on asking her for things again and again.

On the other hand, the more we ask Allah, the more pleased He gets. Such is Allah, the most Merciful. We should all learn the ways to ask Allah for anything we need.

Reaction score
A MESSAGE FOR YOU

This book is not big enough to include all the miracles of the Holy Quran. In fact, others have written books containing hundreds of pages on just the scientific miracles of the Holy Quran.

Dr. Zakir Naik from India was once giving a lecture on Quran and Modern Science where thousands of people attended. One of the participants asked the following question to him after he finished his lecture: “How do you prove that God exists to a person who is an atheist?”

He answered thus: If you see a plane flying by in the sky which is unique from all other planes, and you wish to know the mechanisms behind how this plane is flying, who would you ask first? Of course, you would ask the creator of this plane first because he knows all the engineering involved in it. Similarly, who would know the engineering of this universe before anyone else knew? The Creator of the universe of course. Therefore, Allah, the Creator of everything, has given us in the Quran such information which no one knew when the Quran was revealed to prove that there is a God who created everything and that He must be obeyed.

Dear reader, you did not come to this life with your own will. Also, you will not leave this world with your own will. Then why live this life according to your own will? A Muslim is he who submits himself to the will of Allah.

“O you who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared. [Obey Him, be thankful to Him, and remember Him always], and die not except in a state of Islam [as Muslims (with complete submission to Allah)].”(The Quran, 3:102.)

Reaction score
Wow .........
those were some really moving n thought provoking posts.....Hope you Keep sharing :)
JAZAKALLAH KHAIR.... YEH INSHALLAH WILL TRY MY BEST.. AND PLZ REMEMBER ME IN UR PRAYERS... NEED LOT OF THEM :)