• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9701 Chemistry::::::Paper 5 Any tips?

Reaction score
Hi every one can any body help me in a matter, In my cie Alevel exam the question was to draw the structural formula of a isomer instead of structural formula i gave them the displayed formula but all of them were correct so will i get any marks or not its was of 5 marks I am so upset because of this plz guide me !

Reaction score
Salaam Alaykum guys,
Hope everyone's good, could someone please show me there diagram of the apparatus drawn on the May/June 2012 paper 52? q1c) please that would be great.

Reaction score
Salaam Alaykum guys,
Hope everyone's good, could someone please show me there diagram of the apparatus drawn on the May/June 2012 paper 52? q1c) please that would be great.
yeah i just saw this and this is crazy MS says not to use water bath or hot plates then what is used??? please help help i ve just got 3 hours left to show up for the xaam

Reaction score
yeah i just saw this and this is crazy MS says not to use water bath or hot plates then what is used??? please help help i ve just got 3 hours left to show up for the xaam

a bunsen burner is generally used for decomposition reactions --> whr strong heating is reqd.