• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

7-8 Subjects in 6 months

Reaction score
Umm, i would be giving exams in oct-nov now. but i'm confused, i have to give pak studies, urdu, isl, EVM, sociology, business and stats probably in oct nov. furthermore, 've already prepared for ict, but i fear that in my preparation for the latter, i might forget all the preparation for pak studies and isl. ._. So how should i plan my studies? should i tak them all together, and if so, how? As in prepare business for a month along with pak studies? but then i donot have time for pak studies because im in a way new to the subject and have to do its past papers too. UGHHH! ._. im in ruins. ._.
So, how should i go about it?
OH AND IM TOTALLY WRECKED IN URDU. TELL ME HOW CAN I IMPROVE FROM B-C TO A*! PLEASE! ._____________. xD
I direly need help and suggestions and tips right now.

Reaction score
Umm, i would be giving exams in oct-nov now. but i'm confused, i have to give pak studies, urdu, isl, EVM, sociology, business and stats probably in oct nov. furthermore, 've already prepared for ict, but i fear that in my preparation for the latter, i might forget all the preparation for pak studies and isl. ._. So how should i plan my studies? should i tak them all together, and if so, how? As in prepare business for a month along with pak studies? but then i donot have time for pak studies because im in a way new to the subject and have to do its past papers too. UGHHH! ._. im in ruins. ._.
OH AND IM TOTALLY WRECKED IN URDU. TELL ME HOW CAN I IMPROVE FROM B-C TO A*! PLEASE! ._____________. xD
I can help you anyway in Urdu and Stats....... To my best....... ask anything! ... asma tareen, Gohar Awais and @Knushaw, to help you in Pak.Studies and Islamiat...... For EVM you must get ***amd*** or black widow......... For everything else, meeeet this awesome guy! Faizan Muhammmad!........

Thanks, I will be glad to help you!

:)

Reaction score
you must be giving em socio bus and stat as extra right ?
drop some of them if you cant take it

OCT-NOV is far away, people are in same position as you and giving in MJ, dont panic :)

Reaction score
In Urdu, Paper 1:

1.For Directed Writing:................................... Brainstrom you Ideas, Order them, and give them the Hardest Possible Vocabulary, but keep it fluid, else lose marks

2.For Choice:.................................. If you have letter option, dont choose something else, it is quite easy to gain marks, you dont need to put in Such Vocabulary that it feels more like FORMAL CODES sent to father asking for health :p dont you ? ! :) You have more chances to score in this.........

3.For Translation:.................................. You can Easily score marks, make it as perfect as possible, not as hardest as possible......... I believe a lot of people lose marks for using such vocabulary that does not describe it welll................ You can get even 20/20.....

In Paper 2:

1. For Proverbs, its easy to make a sentence, even if you dont remeber any proverb, try to focus on what it sayS :)

2. Fill in the blanks, dont attempt the best answer already............ For each sentence, I prefer do it in 3 rounds,,,,
A) Erase all words that cannot be fit because it will cause Grammer error You will have 8-5 Left
B) Erase all that does not makes sense 3 left probably
C) Select the BEST

3. For sentence transformation, read the example throughly

4. Summary, DONT TRY THIS AT HOME :p Just read the 5 Indications, believe there must be atleast 2 points per indication.... Also, know including ending words (etc, Hai, Tha, Thi, The) limit is 120 .... Keep it about 115

5. Answers, of Question by Passage, Simple, Identify points as many as marks as answer, Change words and Order........... You wont lose any mark......

Thanks,
Asad Ullah

Reaction score
Thanks alot everyone! Asad ullah and faizan muhammad! and i'll try to ask all the ones you've tagged asad ullah, bruv. You're a real help and life-saver, both of you, cuz now i feel abit easy and assured. :)
Ahh, and i heard some subjects have papers 1, 2, 3 and even up-till 4 which are ATP or alternative-to-coursework, like EVM. do we have to attend all the papers? and what does 'alternative-to-practical' (or alternative to coursework) mean? what do we do in it? not like practicals is it? ._.
again, thanks! :'D

Reaction score
Thanks alot everyone! Asad ullah and faizan muhammad! and i'll try to ask all the ones you've tagged asad ullah, bruv. You're a real help and life-saver, both of you, cuz now i feel abit easy and assured. :)
Ahh, and i heard some subjects have papers 1, 2, 3 and even up-till 4 which are ATP or alternative-to-coursework, like EVM. do we have to attend all the papers? and what does 'alternative-to-practical' (or alternative to coursework) mean? what do we do in it? not like practicals is it? ._.
again, thanks! :'D
***amd*** knows better! :) Ask him

Reaction score
Offering Help to O level students!
Anyone in need of O'level tuition for any subject in Lahore, contact Aliens' Services at 03334276352 or 03228773777.
email: [email protected]

With GUARANTEED A and A*
Only for girls by female tutors.
Under the supervision of PhD scholars.

We are situated neighboring Wapda Town at Punjab Government Employees Cooperative Housing Society.

PRIMARY STUDENTS ARE ALSO WELCOMED!

ALIENS' SERVICES
Lahore