• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

6 subjects - 1 month

Reaction score
hi i m a student of O Level, i appeared in 3 subjects i-e Isl , Pak Studies and Urdu 2nd language, got A* in Isl , and A grades in other two. my problem is that i have not studied a single word of the remaining subjects and got exam on 7th May, have been very busy in personal life, so now i have to start studies, i m very very very late now so i need help how can i cover all the syllabus of Maths, Urdu 1st lang, Chem , Bio , Phy and english :cry: please help :unsure:

Reaction score
hi i m a student of O Level, i appeared in 3 subjects i-e Isl , Pak Studies and Urdu 2nd language, got A* in Isl , and A grades in other two. my problem is that i have not studied a single word of the remaining subjects and got exam on 7th May, have been very busy in personal life, so now i have to start studies, i m very very very late now so i need help how can i cover all the syllabus of Maths, Urdu 1st lang, Chem , Bio , Phy and english :cry: please help :unsure:
Get da CGP revision guides (try da ones 4 GCSE) n study dem WELL..... n solve past papers... n u will do well IA

Reaction score
i think u shud use alot of ur tym 4 pst pprs, especially for science subjects......wen i did my chem ppr, i spent the week b4 exam doin only pst pprs, and dt ws wt actually helpd me da most...gd luck!!

Reaction score
make sure you're concepts are dead clear coz if they aren't you are doomed.... past papers wont help unless you know what to write in them... personally i didnt do the past papers for my IGCSE boards, but ALHAMDULILLAh was able to score good coz my concepts were clear... will only suggest past papers for chm, maths and physcs... In english make sure u know the formats of essays etc..... i didnt take urdu as a first lang so cant say anything abt it....
bio is easy but that doesnt mean dont study for it.... just remember the diagrams and the functions of the organ, organ systems etc etc
and if time permits do past papers, deactivate ur social network accnts and use forum only if help is required..... plus throw ur cell fone away, tell ur friends to call u on landline.....

In Sha Allah if you do this you will ace your Exams :)

Reaction score
make sure you're concepts are dead clear coz if they aren't you are doomed.... past papers wont help unless you know what to write in them... personally i didnt do the past papers for my IGCSE boards, but ALHAMDULILLAh was able to score good coz my concepts were clear... will only suggest past papers for chm, maths and physcs... In english make sure u know the formats of essays etc..... i didnt take urdu as a first lang so cant say anything abt it....
bio is easy but that doesnt mean dont study for it.... just remember the diagrams and the functions of the organ, organ systems etc etc
and if time permits do past papers, deactivate ur social network accnts and use forum only if help is required..... plus throw ur cell fone away, tell ur friends to call u on landline.....

In Sha Allah if you do this you will ace your Exams :)
right thanks :)