• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

5th december SAT

Reaction score
How did you find 5th december SAT?? Which section included the experimental section for u guys ??
You should probably specify which SAT you're talking about.
I did SAT I today, time was the only issue for me :)
Many people did SAT II today instead.

Reaction score
nope i was registered for sat 2 in pakistan....im from ksa 2 ...but stupid centre probs here....i couldnt even do my exam....how was urs?

Reaction score
How did you find 5th december SAT?? Which section included the experimental section for u guys ??
Writing section was preety straight forward tho i did have a bit of prob understanding the topic of essay and im still not sure that what i have written is related to topic or not.
Math was tough. Hopefully the section i messed up in would be experimental. Missed a couple of grid ins.
Surprisingly CR was quite easy and sentence completions have never been more straight forward.

Reaction score
How was your writing ??
Grammar was awesome.But essay :/
Couldnt get the topic nd im not sure the examples i quoted can be related to topic or not. Kher if it was then i did pretty well. Was able to completely fill 2 pages.

Reaction score
The sentence completions were exceptionally easy !! But I'm not quite sure about my answers in passages !! Which section do you think was the exp in maths

Reaction score
The sentence completions were exceptionally easy !! But I'm not quite sure about my answers in passages !! Which section do you think was the exp in maths
i guess the second 20-mark section....i dnt remember the sec num exactly...i guiess the 5th one. I hope its the one.....i did horrible in it. Usually experimental sections are harder than others.

Reaction score
What is your score target ??
This is my first attempt and the unis im applying dnt require SAT 1 scores. So i guess 1950 would do. In case y essay is ruled to be digressive....1800 would do. Tho im still hoping for 2000+ Cause i did pretty well in CR.
wbu?