• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

5 days to geo paper what to study i need 70 above in paper

Reaction score
Dude just practise past papers and just give a clear reading to the respective book. Hope it would give you 80+ marks
:) and dont you worry...it will go smooth inshallah

Reaction score
really but this time no repeat questions i found may/june papers easily
yaar....jusst DONT worry....1.be fully prepared.....2.go through the past ppr and third and most important...PRAY....bcz sometimes the only thing after studying and getting prepared is to be lucky....and this can be done by praying... :)

Reaction score
yaar....jusst DONT worry....be fully prepared.....go through the past ppr and third and most important...PRAY....bcz sometimes the only thing after studying and getting prepared is to be lucky....and this can be done by praying... :)
i already do :) i dont leave any single prayer boz it console me

Reaction score
CIE cant be predicted guess papers useless :p
for history and isl ...guess lag jetay hain but not for sciences :p

aur geo k ppr mai jitni revelant bongian maar sakti ho ...do go for it .....definately in this way u can earn higher marks and dont restrict ur ans to the given lines ...extra ans likhnay ka bhi boht benifit hota hai :)

Reaction score
for history and isl ...guess lag jetay hain but not for sciences :p

aur geo k ppr mai jitni revelant bongian maar sakti ho ...do go for it .....definately in this way u can earn higher marks and dont restrict ur ans to the given lines ...extra ans likhnay ka bhi boht benifit hota hai :)
well will they provide extra sheet