• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

4 mark part of history!! attention

Reaction score
No problem in posting my notes, but please don't give ur self credit and demand likes by saying that those are urs. Other wise feel free to copy and past my notes anywhere to answer anyone. (y)

Reaction score
Waise bhai ye jo aap ne itna soch ke akhri line mein dialogue mara hai itna time shayad tab lagate tou vo post bhi mil jati :)
man! can't u see the time when i post the answers?
i did not have much time to look for the link as i have to sleep.
Aiek tu help bhi karo uper se tum logon ki bhi suno!
what nonsense is this yar?

Reaction score
man! can't u see the time when i post the answers?
i did not have much time to look for the link as i have to sleep.
Aiek tu help bhi karo uper se tum logon ki bhi suno!
what nonsense is this yar?
No problem in posting my notes, but please don't give ur self credit and demand likes by saying that those are urs. Other wise feel free to copy and past my notes anywhere to answer anyone. (y)

Reaction score
dude, i did not say that i have made the compilation, though i did say that if u guys like this compilation then do like it :p

Reaction score
what was the communal award 1932???
what was the severes treaty 1920??
what was the salt march???
what was the hindi mahabasha??
plz answer these question tooo...??

Reaction score
what was aligarh movement??
It was founded by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan. It aimed at increasing Muslim- British relations and t prove that the Muslims were loyal to them. Sir Syed also wanted to help Muslims to reach to higher posts in civil services e.t.c. And lastly to increase the political awareness among the Muslims.

Reaction score
Can anyone give me other reasons for why EIC got involved in the sub continent?
So far i've only come up with the fact that they say immense wealth & profit there, aswell as all the raw materials they needed ie spices, cotton etc. Any other points? PLEASE its urgent!

Reaction score
can u tell me the answers of the following questions?
Q1. Who was Lord Chelmsford?
Q2. Who was lord montagu?
Q3. What was India act?

Reaction score
Hi can someone give me answers to the question: Who was Shijavi? Who was Warren Hastings?