• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Well hello there ^_^ Welcome to this lovely place! I am the princess of XtremePapers. I rule this place. Saly Elkady and zahra azam are my younger sisters. They are princesses too. You are to treat us with utmost respect. Or else. You will receive the wrath. The Badrobot wrath.

Every girl in this forum, is of royalty. So I suggest you be careful with your word choice. You don't want a sad or angry princess.

Princesses have magical abilities! And they are called likes. If you post nice things we might like it. And you should feel special when we do. And if a princess follows you.. boy, you should be grateful.

Anyway, I'll finish the XtremePapers story some other time.

Welcome Again!! Have funn!

Reaction score
Well hello there ^_^ Welcome to this lovely place! I am the princess of XtremePapers. I rule this place. Saly Elkady and zahra azam are my younger sisters. They are princesses too. You are to treat us with utmost respect. Or else. You will receive the wrath. The Badrobot wrath.

Every girl in this forum, is of royalty. So I suggest you be careful with your word choice. You don't want a sad or angry princess.

Princesses have magical abilities! And they are called likes. If you post nice things we might like it. And you should feel special when we do. And if a princess follows you.. boy, you should be grateful.

Anyway, I'll finish the XtremePapers story some other time.

Welcome Again!! Have funn!
AMAZING...girl;)
Princess:D .....!
anyways. Welcome Iris i hope u enjoy here
N if u hav any prob just name it:D