• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Well its my first year in o levels and wanted a review about my writing and my weak points.
TOPIC: "Write an essay on your ideal holiday"​
If i were to go on a holiday, i would divide my holiday into three parts. I would have a 3 month holiday from school and throughout this vacation would be in constant travel. I would visit different places and see many historical sites. I would spend 1 month of my holidays with my family the second with my friends and the rest alone.

The first month of the holiday will be spent with my family. I would visit all my relatives and we would go to different places in Lahore. The first month of the holiday would be planned accordingly so that it is also the month of fast/Ramadan. I would go to Saudia where all my relatives are and would observe fast with them. We would go to different restaurants and eat a variety of food when we would end the fast.. I would also go to the desert with them and have a picnic there. I would ride a desert bike with my cousins and have a race with them. We would then go to Dammam and visit its beach where I would do surfing and swimming. I would also do fishing and we would at night make a bonfire and have a cook out. We would cook the fish we caught on a fire and eat it. We would go to the zoo and different Nature parks. I would, when in the zoo and the the nature park, like to see the white tiger first. At the end of the month when it will be Eid, I would buy myself new clothes and wear them on the day. I would go to pray in the Eid Prayer and spend the rest the day with my Family and talk and chat with them after which we would go to visit the holy places of Madinah and Makkah. At the end of the day I would get my Eidhi from my family members and would save it. The next day I would call all my friends in Pakistan and ask them if they wanted to spend the month with me on a trip and they would agree (If it was an ideal holiday). I would then say farewell to my family members and go back to Pakistan where I would rent a car. I would go and pick all my friends in Lahore. One of friend would get his car then half of my friends would sit in his car and half in mine. Then I would go to Peshawar to get the rest of my friends. We would go through the highway and along the way would visit Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Dera Ismail Khan on the way. We would have a 1 night stay in those cities, staying awake all knight up and enjoying the place, but I would stop them because I wanted my other friends to visit this place as well. I would go and gather all my previous friends and we would then all go to swat. On the way we would do some racing on the highway and have some fun, stopping time and time again to take pictures or eat something. When we would reach swat first we would get a wooden hut on a mountain top , get some movies and watch them all night and relax after a hectic drive. Then next day after a long nap we would go swimming and fishing in the lakes and take the pictures. After this we would go to Faislabad, Abbttobad and then Karachi. In Karachi we would go to different amusement parks. We would also go to different shops and buy stuff like cloths or perfumes. We would also go to a stadium and watch a cricket match. Then next we would go to the beach and enjoy the whole day there swimming and playing football and water volleyball. I would spend the whole month like this then take my friends back to their homes. Next couple of days I would spend alone and relaxing. I would go to Kaghan where I would relax for a week and enjoy the beauty of nature. I would then go to Islamabad and then get a ticket to USA. When I would reach there I would book a hotel (p.s mistake should have written booked a room in the hotel) and go sight seeing the whole month. I will go to the natural reserves and to the museums. I will also go to the theatre and amusement parks enjoying my whole stay there. I would then buy gifts for my family members and friends. I would surf in the beaches and also go ice skating. I would play soccer with the locals and try to make new friends. In the last day of my holiday I would go to the beach at sunset and take a picture of myself with the sunset so that I am visible as a shadow and with a golden background. I would paste all of my pics in a photobook and make an album on Facebook.

This is how I would spend my holidays so that I spend time with all my friends and family. This is my idea of an ideal holiday.

Reaction score
Hey guys I've a question. In p2 English 0500, if I don't cross out my content points (rough work), will I lose marks?
Not at all. Infact they will go through your underlined points and rough work, so that, even if your response isn't satisfactory in the task you've attempted, you CAN get marks for selecting the correct points.... :)